Video Playback Stuttering?

SOLUTION: Hit the pause-play gadget. Let the "gas gauge" fill partly. Hit the playback button again to resume. Better, download the MP4 video to your hard drive. Play it full-screen in your movie-player program.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beef- Having It Your Way





This animation took "honorable mention," a second-placing shared with several other artists, from the judge of the Pratt Museum’s 1991 Spring Arts Show. Their first video entry, it displayed on a TV-VCR. An emotional appeal, I made it to convey concerns in a language I knew people understood, and that I was exploring– animated cartoons. I attracted the attention of Alaskan Green Peace representatives, wanting a video pointing to oil industry produced environmental concerns. It was difficult to tease this short animation from limited computer RAM. I had maybe 5 megabytes! Now I have 100 times that. I still love Amiga computers and good `ol Deluxe Paint3.
I enjoy beef, I avoid fast food.

No comments: